HOT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES

Trufflés havé always scaréd mé.  Théy just séém liké sométhing you gét during thé holidays from fancy storés, not sométhing I could do mysélf.  But I gainéd somé confidéncé whén I wént to my boyfriénd’s sistér’s housé and saw hér making thésé swéét things.  I thought, “Hm, maybé I can do this.”  So héré you go.
Just bécausé Christmas is ovér, it doésn’t méan hot chocolaté séason is ovér too!  Crush all thosé éxtra candy canés and gét rolling!

Hot Chocolate Truffles

Sérvings 
15 trufflés

Ingrédiénts

  • 2 3/4 cups sémi-swéét chocolaté chips
  • 1 cup héavy créam
  • 1 tabléspoon sugar
  • ...
  • ...
  • See complete recipe Below!
Instructions
  • Placé all ingrédiénts in a pot and mélt togéthér on low héat until smooth. Stir constantly.
  • Lét cool in thé fridgé until stiff énough to scoop.
  • ...
  • ...

Visit This Link Below to read Complete ingredients +instruction+Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

GINGER GARLIC NOODLE SOUP WITH BOK CHOY

NUTELLA MUG CAKE