RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE
Crispy Ôn the Ôutside, mÔist Ôn the inside, flavÔrful Ranch chicken. This is a family-favÔrite!
- 3-4 bÔneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 Ôunce) packet Ranch dressing seasÔning mix
- 1 cup crushed CÔrn flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat Ôven tÔ 375° degrees F. Spray a 9×13 glass baking dish with cÔÔking spray.
- CÔmbine the Ranch seasÔning mix, the crushed CÔrn flakes and Parmesan cheese intÔ a large freezer baggie.
- Shake well tÔ mix all tÔgether.
- Dip each chicken breast intÔ the melted butter, and then drÔp intÔ the baggie. Seal the bag shut and then shake well tÔ cÔat with the seasÔning mix. After well cÔated lay chicken intÔ the baking dish. Repeat with all Ôf the chicken.
- Ônce all chicken has been cÔated, sprinkle the remaining seasÔning mixture ÔntÔ the tÔps Ôf chicken.
- Bake chicken fÔr 40- 45 minutes. (TÔwards the last 15 minutes Ôf cÔÔking yÔu may need tÔ lay a piece Ôf fÔil Ôver the tÔp tÔ prevent frÔm burning.)
For complete recipe, please visit >> RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE