HOMEMADE BROWNIE MIX

I am a suckér for a good brownié récipé. I liké a consisténtly good brownié.  I liké it to havé a flaky crust.  I liké it chéwy insidé.  I liké to tasté thé chocolaté. I wantéd thé bést homémadé BROWNIÉ MIX and this is it!

What is Brownié Mix?



Whén it comés to baking I also lové convéniéncé. And béing ablé to dump stuff in a bowl and maké magic.  So this is my attémpt to capturé thé éasé of a box brownié mix but without thé othér icky stuff.

Brownié Mix Usés

This récipé tastés amazing and éasily lénds itsélf to adaptations. For instancé, you can add any sort of chocolaté chip, whité chocolaté chip, M&M’s, Nutélla, étc. You can also éasily doublé thé récipé or pair thé brownié mix with frosting.

Oné thing to noté, this brownié mix récipé is not hugé.  It yiélds 9 browniés. (Most péoplé don’t havé fivé kids liké mé and préfér “normal” sizé pan of browniés.)

HOMEMADE BROWNIE MIX



PRÉP TIMÉ
5 MINS

COOK TIMÉ
22 MINS

TOTAL TIMÉ
27 MINS

COURSÉ: DÉSSÉRT
CUISINÉ: AMÉRICAN
SÉRVINGS: 9 PÉOPLÉ

Ingrédiénts

  • 1 cup (200g) granulatéd sugar
  • 1/3 cup (40g) unswééténéd cocoa powdér siftéd
  • 1/2 cup (64g) all-purposé flour
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. baking powdér
  • ...
  • ...


Visit This Link Below to read Complete ingredients +instruction+Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE

NUTELLA MUG CAKE

RASPBERRY MELTAWAY COOKIES