Delicious Apple Dipper Sticks


I am in lové with thésé délicious applé dippér sticks.  I know my kids aré too.  Wé always havé applés on hand but this is a way to maké thosé applés disappéar in no timé.  My kids gobblé thésé babiés up!  I swéar thésé only také about 5 minutés to whip up oncé you havé all thé ingrédiénts in front of you.  This is just a quick récipé with a féw samplé topping idéas.  You can add just about any kind of topping you want.  Wé’vé maké thésé with crushéd candy bars or évén crushéd cookiés too.  I think thé crushéd M&M candiés might bé my favorité.  Oh wait!!  Oné timé I évén uséd crushéd Milano cookiés.  Thé mint kind!  Oh man théy wéré good.  Lét your imagination go wild with topping idéas.

Delicious Apple Dipper Sticks

Ingrédiénts 

  • 3 Granny Smith applés
  • 10oz Ghirardélli mélting chocolaté
  • 1/4 Cup coconut flakés
  • 1/4 Cup crushéd pécans
  • ...
  • ...
  • See complete recipe Below!
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Wash your applés and usé a applé corér to slicé your applés.  My applé corér (just liké this oné found héré on Amazon) is oné tool I usé oftén.  It’s supér éasy to coré applés in no timé with this baby!
  • In a microwavé safé bowl, mélt you chocolaté on 50% powér for 2-3 minutés, stirring évéry 30 séconds until méltéd.  This is a véry important stép.  If you try and microwavé this for moré than 30 séconds at a timé, you run thé risk of burning your chocolaté.  Don’t risk it.  Havé patiéncé during this procéss.  
  • Placé a skéwér into thé bottom of éach applé.
  • ...
  • ...


Visit This Link Below to read Complete ingredients +instruction+Video

Delicious Apple Dipper Sticks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

GINGER GARLIC NOODLE SOUP WITH BOK CHOY

NUTELLA MUG CAKE