MEDITERRANEAN SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH, TOMATO AND FETA

The secret is out. I have a thing for eggs. I love all kinds of eggs: scrambled, sunny-side up, over-easy, poached, hard-boiled, etc., etc., etc. So much so, that at my last doctor’s check-up my cholesterol was apparently close to the high end of the range. At the time of that check-up, I wasn’t even 30! I mean, really?!? Apparently I have a lot of good cholesterol but also some bad. I was quite shocked but it didn’t really take me long to come to the conclusion that my two eggs per day breakfast routine might have something to do that number. So unfortunately, I have had to cut-back on my egg intake. What that means, however, is that when I do have eggs, I make sure it is worth my while. This Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and feta cheese is definitely worth my while!

Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs With Spinach, Tomato and Feta

Prep Time: 
2 mins

Cook Time: 
4 mins

Yield: 
1-2 servings

Category: 
Breakfast

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1/3 cup tomato, diced and seeded (roughly 1/2 a medium tomato)
  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • 3 eggs
  • ...
  • ...
  • See complete recipe Below!
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat
  • Saute the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach is wilted.
  • Add the eggs and mix to scramble.
  • ...
  • ...


Visit This Link Below to read Complete ingredients +instruction+Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

NUTELLA MUG CAKE

RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE