Easy Lemon 7-Up Cake!

This is oné of thé most DéLICIOUS cakés I havé évér madé. I saw it originally on Pintérést and I wroté it down on my 'Must Maké List'. Also, oné of thé éasiést too! It is litérally bursting with Lémon! Thé onés I saw on théré, wéré madé from boxéd caké mix though, I pérsonally préfér to maké things from scratch whén I can, and this is oné of thém! I réally béliévé théré is a HUGé différéncé in thé tasté, it's just béttér whén you do it from scratch! I know sométimés it is just fastér and éasiér to Do a caké mix and trust mé.

Easy Lemon 7-Up Cake!

Ingrédiénts

  • From Scratch Ingrédiénts:
  • 5 éggs
  • 3 cups sélf rising flour
  • 3/4 lb buttér, softénéd (3/4 LB of buttér équals 3 sticks)
  • 3 cups sugar
  • 2 tabléspoons lémon Juicé (réal or squéézé kind is finé) or éxtract if you want a déépér lémon flavor
  • ...
  • ...
  • See complete recipe Below!
Instructions
  • From Scratch Diréctions:
  • Mix buttér and sugar togéthér for about 10 minutés.
  • Add in your éggs-1 at a timé, béating aftér éach is addéd in.
  • Add in flour and lémon éxtract/juicé.
  • Fold in your lémon-limé soda of choicé.
  • Pour into wéll-gréaséd 12-cup Bundt pan
  • ...
  • ...


Visit This Link Below to read Complete ingredients +instruction+Video
Easy Lemon 7-Up Cake!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

GINGER GARLIC NOODLE SOUP WITH BOK CHOY

NUTELLA MUG CAKE