Soft Pumpkin Cookies

These super Soft Pumpkin Cookies with a maple frosting are one of my favorite fall desserts! These homemade pumpkin cookies are full of sweet pumpkin pie spices and topped with an easy maple frosting that complements these soft-baked pumpkin cookies perfectly! A step-by-step video too!


I’m not really a list person so I’ve never made one (nor do I think I’ll be starting anytime soon), but I’m sure if I did have one it would include a lot of things like ‘going to an apple farm and drinking apple cider’ or ‘carving a pumpkin’ or ‘going to a pumpkin patch’ (to get that pumpkin to carve).

I don’t know. While none of those things sound overtly creative (or like brand new information), they sure do sound very traditionally fall-ish (and like I should probably actually make these things happen in reality because those things sure do sound pretty darn festive).

Technically, I did already go to a pumpkin patch, so I guess I’m well on my way to completing that non-existent fall bucket list. (High-fives for me!)



(Howevs, I did not buy a pumpkin to carve, because if I’m being honest and transparent, the three times I’ve tried I nearly sliced off a finger. Given my history, I don’t really see myself escaping that fate a fourth time.)

Another thing I’d add to my fall bucket list are these super soft pumpkin cookies. They’re kind of like melt in your mouth pumpkin cookies and I’m not entirely sure fall would be the same without these bad boys.

Ingredients
Soft Pumpkin Cookies

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 tsp allspice
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp cloves
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour

Maple Frosting

  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2-2 cups powdered sugar
  • 2-3 tsp milk
  • Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. In a bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until well combined.
  3. Add in the egg, and mix until well combined.
  4. ..............................................

for full recipes please see : www.alattefood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

GINGER GARLIC NOODLE SOUP WITH BOK CHOY

NUTELLA MUG CAKE