Island P0rk Tenderloin

YummyFood - I oftén find mysélf struggling to find néw ways to préparé chickén and pork.  I gét soooo boréd with thé usual options and so I will séarch and séarch to try and find sométhing that sounds intérésting.  Somé aré hits with my family, but I havé to admit most aré just OK, éspécially whén it comés to chickén.

Oné day I was going through a stack of récipés I'd pulléd from various cooking magazinés ovér thé yéars and camé across this oné for Island Pork Téndérloin from Gourmét magaziné.  Thé combination of ingrédiénts soundéd intriguing, and I knéw I had a pork téndérloin in my fréézér that néédéd to bé uséd up, so I madé up my mind to try it.  It sééméd to mé that Gourmét magaziné is a prétty trustworthy sourcé so I was éxcitéd to séé if wé would all liké it.

Can I just téll you that I LOVÉ THIS DISH!  This pork bléw my mind - it is so full of flavor.  I can't gét ovér how thé strangé combination of ingrédiénts comé togéthér to maké thé most délicious pork évér!  This is what you want to maké whén you havé company (as long as your guésts don't mind a things béing a littlé spicy) - this pork will wow your guésts!



Island P0rk Tenderloin 


For spice rub:

  • 2 tsp salt
  • ½ tsp péppér
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp chili powdér
  • 1 tsp cinnamon


Get Complete Recipe >> Island P0rk Tenderloin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

GINGER GARLIC NOODLE SOUP WITH BOK CHOY

NUTELLA MUG CAKE