RECIPES SIMPLE BUT DELICIOUSE: Keto Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

If you are looking to kick a sweet craving, this Keto Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is a perfect snack for one.

Sometimes, the hardest thing about starting a new lifestyle plan is the feeling of being overwhelmed. There are so many opinions on what diet plan is best, but really — it depends on the individual person.  If you are interested in the Keto  Diet, or Ketogenic Diet then there are so many great recipes that can help you stick to your diet but still beat your cravings.  A Ketogenic Fat Bomb help give you a big boost of some of your favorite flavors.


This Keto Edible Cookie Dough is a delicious fat bomb that helps you with your sweet cravings.  How awesome that you can stick to your Keto diet but still have cookie dough!  I don’t know about you, but Chocolate Chip Cookie dough is one of my weaknesses so finding a Keto recipe for this makes me very happy! This keto edible cookie dough low carb recipe is perfect for anyone on a low carb diet.

Whenever I make cookies, I always have to fight off the temptation to dig into a bowl of the raw cookie dough.

Growing up, I’d always stand around the kitchen when mum was making cookies, hoping to sneak a bite or two of the cookie dough batter. Even though she lamented to me multiple times the dangers of it, I could never resist.

Now that I’m older and (questionably) wiser, I could easily follow the same footsteps. Granted, I still do so when making flourless cookies, banana bread cookies or chocolate cookies but this time, I don’t feel guilty.


The aforementioned cookies all contain wholesome ingredients NO raw flour and NO eggs- something which had held me back previously.

I’ve since shared several healthy cookie dough recipes on here, but not one which could be enjoyed by my low carb and keto friends. Also, I wanted this edible cookie dough to be healthy!

INGREDIENTS

  • 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
  • 8 tbsp butter, room temperature
  • 1/4 cup erythritol
  • 1/2 cup Almond Flour
  • 25 drops Liquid Stevia
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
  • 1/4 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Combine the butter and cream cheese into a large bowl using a hand mixer.
  2. Add in the almond flour, erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, and pink salt and combine.
  3. Optionally, add in chocolate chips and fold to combine using a spatula. Refrigerate for an hour and then scoop into cookie dough balls.
  4. Enjoy! Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOFT-BAKED CHRISTMAS SPRINKLE COOKIES

GINGER GARLIC NOODLE SOUP WITH BOK CHOY

NUTELLA MUG CAKE