We all have a appetizer recipe to make and mine is this super easy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper recipe, so when my friends challenged me to come up with a Bacon-Wrapped Appetizer it didn’t take me much to decide. My friend Jody introduced us to these babies at a dinner party she hosted and we’ve been making them regularly since. They are dead simple and so much more delicious than the common jalapeno poppers. Bacon just makes everything better doesn’t it?
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Appetizer Recipe
- 6 Jalapeno peppers
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds and white rind.
- Pat the jalapeno dry and spread cream cheese inside it, the amount is up to you….we tend to be generous with it.
- Lay a piece of bacon down, place the stuffed jalapeno on it and gently wrap the bacon around it.
- Secure the bacon with a toothpick or two.
- Line up the wrapped jalapenos on a baking sheet and cook on 400 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cook until the bacon is done to your taste... some prefer it crispy, some don’t.